My list of books I want/have read.
I normal read non-fiction books. Furthermore I’m open to hear your book recommendations.
Write me and let’s talk about it!
- Bad Blood - John Carreyrou
Books I’ve read in no particular order:
- Whatever You Think Think the Opposite - Paul Arden
- The Lean Startup - Eric Reis
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey
- The E-Myth Revisited - Gerber, Michael E.
- Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works - Ash Maurya
- The 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- Rework - Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Tipping Point - Malcolm Gladwell
- The Black Swan - Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Start with Why - Simon Sinek
- Delivering Happiness - Tony Hsieh
- Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
- Man’s Search for Meaning - Viktor E. Frankl
- Outliers: The Story of Success - Malcolm Gladwell
- Good to Great - James C. Collins
- The War of Art - Steven Pressfield
- The Mom Test - Rob Fitzpatrick
- Just Listen - Mark Goulston
- Remote - Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson
- Predictably Irrational - Dan Ariely
- Founders at Work - Jessica Livingston
- It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be - Paul Arden
- Moonwalking with Einstein - Joshua Foer
- Zero to One - Peter Thiel
- Give and Take - Adam Grant